Saturday, November 10, 2012

Organized Scarves

I have a rather large scarf collection as I think scarves are a closet staple (along with underwear and socks). Or maybe I am just someone whose neck always gets cold.

My scarves were all over the place. I had some folded in baskets and others randomly hanging off coat hooks. I could never find a storage solution where I could keep my scarves in one place while also displaying them in open view.

I finally resolved this dilemma using extra closet rods from my last project (see my 11/09/2012 post about my latest closet makeover). I cut the closet rods into 22" pieces. I hung six rods in a small nook in the original closet of my new office/closet/ladycave (stay tuned for that posting).

Scarf storage dilemma solved. Not only is this a great space saver but all of my scarves are in open view. No more hunting through random baskets, hooks, hangers and dresser drawers for a certain piece because they are now all on display.

My scarves are now easy to find and easy to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment